Internship for Design
Tradler is a SaaS solution which is designed to improve employee engagement. It is a software where employees can instantly get rewarded and recognized for the work and/or actions they contribute, whilst providing managers the data which allows them give the right attention to the right person at the right moment. Based in Barcelona, Tradler focuses on large to enterprise sized companies where they can positively impact the most amount of people. Tradler is a company which was founded in 2017 and is an alumni of Startupbootcamp, a global accelerator program.
How we work
As Tradler is a company focussed on employee engagement. This means that our team is the most important thing. In this hiring process we therefore mainly assess if there is a fit.
We all mainly work remote with the mantra of “you can work wherever and whenever you want as long as you get it done.” This requires you to have a high sense of accountability.
As we are a startup, there is a lot to be done with a small amount resources. This requires you to be highly flexible and a black belt problem solver.
Lastly, working remotely comes with its challenges and we tackle these with a great level of communication. We require you to be able to do the same.
So if all of this about fits with who you are then:
We are searching for a Student in Design to work closely together with our CTO on implementing our style guide across the platform and in new features.
How does success look like in this role?
In this role you will:
- Create visual communication using software like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Produce new ideas and concepts to develop interactive designs
- Work together with our tech, marketing, sales and customer success teams
The profile we are looking for:
- A sense of creativity and passion for design
- Previous practical experience in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is required
- Excellent communication skills when working together with our team
- Native level of English
- A passion and will to work in a flexible environment
How to apply
Send us your cover letter and cv. Important fact, we do read all cover letters and put a lot of importance in them. Applications who fail to deliver a cover letter will automatically be discarded.