Internship for Data Analyst
Tradler is a SaaS solution which is designed to improve employee engagement. It is a software where employees can instantly get rewarded and recognized for the work and/or actions they contribute, whilst providing managers the data which allows them to give the right attention to the right person at the right moment. Based in Barcelona, Tradler focuses on large to enterprise sized companies where they can positively impact the most amount of people. Tradler is a company which was founded in 2017 and is an alumnus of Startupbootcamp, a global accelerator program.
How we work
As Tradler is a company focussed on employee engagement. This means that our team is the most important thing. In this hiring process we therefore mainly assess if there is a fit.
We all mainly work remote with the mantra of “you can work wherever and whenever you want as long as you get it done.” This requires you to have a high sense of accountability.
As we are a startup, there is a lot to be done with a small amount of resources. This requires you to be highly flexible and a black belt problem solver.
Lastly, working remotely comes with its challenges and we tackle these with a great level of communication. We require you to be able to do the same.
So if all of this about fits with who you are then:
We are searching for a Data Analyst intern to work closely together with our Product Owner on making the right decisions for product development.
How does success look like in this role?
In this role you will:
- Assist the Data Analyst in identifying gaps in data collection and analysis process. that prevent us from gaining meaningful insights.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify data needs for stakeholder groups.
- Collect and interpret usage data to provide insight to product, sales, and marketing, informing product pipelines and sales cycles.
- Identify patterns and trends in data sets.
- Perform targeted as well as longitudinal data analyses to inform strategic planning and answer business questions.
- Monitor data collection and storage for compliance regulations and best practices in collaboration with compliance, product and engineering groups.
The profile we are looking for:
- Excel ninja.
- A passion for asking questions, looking for context, and performing data analysis in a fast-paced, technical startup business setting.
- Experience with quantitative research methods.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, collaboration, and communication skills; able to work independently with minimal supervision; attention to detail.
- Excited to learn about new products and technologies.
- Knowledge of and experience with python and it’s libraries.
- Demonstrated experience in SQL, predictive analysis and data mining (a big plus but not required).
How to apply
Send us your cover letter and cv. Important fact, we do read all cover letters and put a lot of importance in them. Applications who fail to deliver a cover letter will automatically be discarded.