Internship for Sales
Tradler is a SaaS solution which is designed to improve employee engagement. It is a software where employees can instantly get rewarded and recognized for the work and/or actions they contribute, whilst providing managers the data which allows them to give the right attention to the right person at the right moment. Based in Barcelona, Tradler focuses on large to enterprise sized companies where they can positively impact the most amount of people. Tradler is a company which was founded in 2017 and is an alumnus of Startupbootcamp, a global accelerator program.
How we work
As Tradler is a company focussed on employee engagement. This means that our team is the most important thing. In this hiring process we therefore mainly assess if there is a fit.
We all mainly work remote with the mantra of “you can work wherever and whenever you want as long as you get it done.” This requires you to have a high sense of accountability.
As we are a startup, there is a lot to be done with a small amount of resources. This requires you to be highly flexible and a black belt problem solver.
Lastly, working remotely comes with its challenges and we tackle these with a great level of communication. We require you to be able to do the same.
So if all of this about fits with who you are then:
We are searching for a Sales intern to work closely together with our CEO and Sales Manager on finding and closing new clients.
How does success look like in this role?
In this role you will:
- Find and present to new clients.
- Provide customers with quotations.
- Negotiate terms of agreement and close sales.
- Gather market and customer information.
The profile we are looking for:
- Business/ Communications degree or related (previous experience in Sales is a plus).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical thinking and commercial awareness.
- High level in spoken and written communication in English and at least one other foreign language.
- A confident and determined approach.
- Self-motivated and not scared to run with ideas.
- Ability to work well in teams and not afraid to voice their opinion.
- Competitive drive.
How to apply
Send us your cover letter and cv. Important fact, we do read all cover letters and put a lot of importance in them. Applications who fail to deliver a cover letter will automatically be discarded.