Part-time for UX Designer
Tradler is a SaaS solution which is designed to improve employee engagement. It is a software where employees can instantly get rewarded and recognized for the work and/or actions they contribute, whilst providing managers the data which allows them give the right attention to the right person at the right moment. Based in Barcelona, Tradler focuses on large to enterprise sized companies where they can positively impact the most amount of people. Tradler is a company which was founded in 2017 and is an alumni of Startupbootcamp, a global accelerator program.
How we work
As Tradler is a company focussed on employee engagement. This means that our team is the most important thing. In this hiring process we therefore mainly assess if there is a fit.
We all mainly work remote with the mantra of “you can work wherever and whenever you want as long as you get it done.” This requires you to have a high sense of accountability.
As we are a startup, there is a lot to be done with a small amount resources. This requires you to be highly flexible and a black belt problem solver.
Lastly, working remotely comes with its challenges and we tackle these with a great level of communication. We require you to be able to do the same.
So if all of this about fits with who you are then:
We are searching for a UX designer to work closely together with our product owner and developers on successfully translating the customer’s features into functioning screens for our developers.
How does success look like for us in this role?
In this role your responsibilities will:
- Collaborate with our product owner on sketching out a range of visual concepts
- Work on the creation of new features
- Add onto and refine already existing features to better suit the customer’s needs
- Work together with other designers, developers, business analysts and project managers
- Conduct remote and on-site usability testing with real users to ensure the quality of the end product
The profile we are looking for:
- Great communication skills and a customer-centred approach
- An interest in and knowledge of coding and design principles
- Great conceptual thinking with a keen visual awareness and willingness to learn specialist programs
- Native level of English
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A passion and will to work in a flexible environment
How to apply
Send us your cover letter and cv. Important fact, we do read all cover letters and put a lot of importance in them. Applications who fail to deliver a cover letter will automatically be discarded.